It is our editorial policy to publish only invited review articles in the field of relativity.
Before submitting, please check:
- The personal information on the title page is correct and complete (you can include the URL of your home page).
- There are no footnotes within tables.
- You provided keywords describing your article.
- You received written permission by authors and publishers for included visual material.
- You are giving proper credits in figure or movie captions.
- You referred to and cited related Living Reviews articles whenever appropriate and helpful for the reader.
- Include a short summary describing the changes and additions with respect to the previous version.
See also “First steps – article update”.
- Each reference has an entry type (e.g. article, inproceedings, thesis).
- Each reference has a title if the particular entry type requires it.
- Where possible, references have a link to an open access onlineversion (for example arXiv).
- You are not cross-referencing within the reference list.
- You cited all of the included references somewhere in your article.
Check that your files are complete:
- LaTeX source.
- BibTeX file (unless you included the references in LaTeX).
- Any accompanying figures, movies etc.
There are two ways of submission. You can submit
- by cryptshare, a secure web file upload tool,
- by email.
cryptshare works by providing contact information for yourself and the recipient (Living Reviews). Additionally, you choose a password which we will have to ask from you before we can download the files.
- You provide contact information for yourself.
- At the next step you are requested to enter a vericfication code, which you will receive by email.
- You insert the email address of the recipient, editorlr<at>aei.mpg.de .
- You choose a password which is needed by anyone who wants to download your files.
- You add a comment that this is the submission of your invited review article.
- You upload the article files.
- We will receive an automatic notification of your file upload. However, the password has to be communicated to us separately.
For further information, see http://www.cryptshare.com/en/faq.html
Reminder: We encourage you to post your article prior to publication on arXiv with a comment that it will be published in Living Reviews in Relativity.